Description: Time-delay, current-limiting, rejection-type fuse – 12 seconds (minimum) at 200% rated amps.
Dimensions: 13⁄32” x 1 1⁄2” (10.3 x 38.1mm).
Volts: 600Vac (or less) / 300Vdc (1⁄2-28⁄10A & 20-30A) / 150Vdc (3-15A)
IR: 200kA RMS Sym. 20kA DC
Agency Information: CE, Std. 248-4, Class CC, UL Listed, Guide JDDZ, File E4273, CSA Certified; Class 1422-02, File 53787.
Features and Benefits
• Time delay coupled with Class CC current-limiting response provides close sizing on small motor and relay circuits, and maximum component short-circuit current rating protection.
• 200kA interrupting rating provides high ratings for control circuit locations.
• Class CC rejection feature, with appropriate fuse block, prevents inserting lesser-rated supplementary fuses.
• Inventory consolidation of 13⁄32 x 1 1⁄2 inch supplementary fuses reduces SKU investment and minimizes potential for misapplying fuse.
• Selective coordination ratio of 2:1 (within Low-Peak fuse family) prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit.